“The Get on Board Governance Education Program provided me with a large scope of knowledge about not-for-profit boards. In just three half-day sessions, we received a broad introduction to a variety of boards, one’s role on a board, challenges, recruitment tips, liability and governance issues. In addition, the caliber of the directors who shared their experiences with participants on the Director’s Panel was great! They gave us insightful input from a practical and personal perspective, well-suited to the experiences of all participants. Lastly, the program provided great networking opportunities to interact with peers and directors. I felt that I came way being a part of great alumni.”
- Enter your contact information in the relevant fields.
- Select the Series you feel is most appropriate to your level of board experience (Level I or Level II), in the location of your choice (Toronto or Vancouver).
- Complete the remainder of the application. Click "Submit Application"; when you are finished.
- We will review your application, and contact you if we have any questions.
- Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration, and send you a link to process your payment.
- Payment must be received within 3 business days.